Weve Got Our Mojo Workin
We have settled into a relaxing groove here at the Cape Hatteras KOA--and its official--weve got our MOJO working. Stephanie and I were both a bit nervous (albeit in very different ways) about traveling with such a little camper--but Wes is a budding young star--and a potential KOA rookie of the year. My big little man really seems to love the beach. Here he is relaxing with mommy.
And a bit later taking a refreshing nap and enjoying the ocean air...
While I actually caught a few waves on my bodyboard...
And mommy cooled off her feet...
Meanwhile, Max prepared to dig a really big hole with his powerful purple shovel (Theos is pink)...
And Theo tried to prove that he brushed his own teeth this morning...
After about 3 hours we headed back up to the camper and I showed off my sherpa skills. I almost crashed into another dad who also had a double stroller on the wooden walkway coming back from the beach--but we both executed last second pivots to avoid a catastrophe. I overheard a nearby mom say, "Wow, that was really fun to watch!"
We dropped of some stuff at our site and decided to head to the pool. Max and Theo wanted to scoot there with their goggles on--and insisted that they were "super spies."
Pretty incognito, huh?
download file now
alternative link download